Hello ladies. This week I was on Facebook when someone posted asking about SheIn products and when looking at the comments I realized that the main issue people have with their products is getting the correct sizes, therefore I wanted to show you how to shop SheIn products and have them fit perfectly without an issue. I am a XS or S depending on the store (when I am not pregnant), but I don’t have a specific size at SheIn. I have ordered products with sizes from XS-L. It really depends on the item, which is why so many people end up with a product that doesn’t fit. I have also recorded a video and posted on my IGTV if you want to see every step done live.
So first thing is first, you’ll need a measuring tape (they sell them anywhere for $2-$5) and you’ll need to take measurements of your body. This includes chest, waist, hips and length from above shoulder to above the knee in inches and have them all written somewhere (I have it on a stick note in my computer). This part is simple and easy, but if you have a hard time figuring out how it’s done simply google “how to measure body” and many images should show up. I measured myself about two years ago and until today not much has changed, so no worries it is not something you need to do often.
Once all that is out of the way here is a step by step of what you should do to figure out what size to order for each product. Also, never forget to use my coupon Q3lookchicblog15 for extra 15% off anything!
The first step should be enough, but if you are stuck between sizes than the second one is what saves me. The third one helps me to see what the fabric is like as people post close ups of the product and the last one is for all the tall people that worry about length.
- Slide the mouse/finger over their sizes. A little pop up should show up with the specific measurement of the products waist, bust, etc. Compare it to yours and see which is the closest (most important step).
- Look at reviews. Next to each review you should see details of the persons measurements and what size they bought. This helps me when I am indecisive between two sizes. I try to find someone that has my body type and see what they said and what size they got. People are always honest on reviews so it’s a great way to find out if it’s a little large, or runs small.
- Look at the pictures on reviews as well as the ones SheIn adds of bloggers styling the product. It helps you to see how it looks on other people and see the fabric better.
- Lastly, this only helps if you are tall like me. Under “size and fit” tap it gives you the models measurements and well as what size she is wearing. So, in my case they all tend to be 5’8 or 5’9 which is my height. It shows me exactly when a product should hit and if it’ll be too short.
- P.S. Isn’t this pleaded dress a stunner! The color and fit are just gorgeous! It is almost sold out and it makes sense why. For $21 I received a product that I would’ve spent $50 anywhere else. I am so obsessed, I think I will wear it on my baby shower. ❤
- Dress – SheIn
- Bag – Venus
- Shoe – ShoeDazzle