Hello ladies, today I wanted to introduce into your closets an item that has had a huge come back, bodysuits. While some love them, others don’t see the point of owning such an item instead of a regular top. I was one of them which really didn’t understand the difference, plus I thought they looked a little funny. Haha. Why own one? You should ask. Unlike most tops they stay put. You can jump, swirl (as I did a lot in this skirt), lift your arms and nothing will happen. They also give a cleaner look than if I had tucked in a white tank top. It doesn’t make any lines or folding of the fabric. Honestly, I didn’t know I would love bodysuits so much. This is my first and I have already worn it twice this passed week as seen also in this post. I choose this slim fitted bodysuit in white, but SheIn offers it in multiple colors. It is a thinner, soft material, but shockingly not see through at all (which I looove). It is currently only $11 and you can use my coupon code Q3lookchicblog15 for an extra 15% off!
Bodysuits are versatile pieces that can be styled all year around and with any bottoms you own. Here are a few ideas of summer outfits with any solid bodysuit:
- Denim shorts and flat sandals – perfect for a walk to the park or beach.
- Skinny jeans and heels – great for a night out
- Any high waist skirt, short or long – Gives a romantic, flirty look. Perfect for a wedding, date or special occasions.
- Mix it with any bold bottom or fun print – stand out during summer and style it with all your colorful bottoms.
- Lastly, bodysuits are the best item to be layered with blazers, jackets, vests or outerwear. Simply add any of them over your bodysuit to bring a casual look to a whole other level.